Sunday, August 19, 2007

Look who I got to see!

Ok so I didn't get to see him in person, but I was still just as excited. My son Kurt got pass and was able to use the USO internet and webcam. The USO is awesome.

He looked good even though he was very tired it was 2 a.m. there. Oh this brought me so much joy, I have never wanted to hug my laptop monitor so much. We were chatting on MSN and I couldn't seem to post much as I just kept staring at him, it really did do a lot for me just to see him. Oh how I wish I could just hold him.


I just keep chugging along, one day at a time, knowing that when one day passes that bring me one day closer to his return. We are expecting him home in Feb. of 2008.

1 comment:

Mockingbird Hill said...

How wonderful for you!! I have such admiration for the men and women who serve, but my heart is almost touched even more by the families that wait for their return. Thanks for sharing this piece of your private time with us all...
Cassie