Sunday, August 12, 2007

Red & White enamelware collection.






Kelle at Two Dancing Crows challenged the bloggers at Primitive & Rustic 2 to post their collections. I'm a little behind all of the other girls but this seemed so fun I didn't want to miss out. So better late than never.
As you may have guessed by my banner one of my collections is red and white enamelware. I started collecting it for my kitchen and have so much of it that I have had to deposit some of it on the back porch and in the bathroom.
I was to happy when I won the bid on the canisters on eBay, I know they are not old but they fit in so well with the rest of my collection.
I have picked up my enamelware at antique shops, yard sales, eBay and my son bought me the bucket on year for Christmas. I paid a little too much for the strainer on eBay but it was one of those "I have to have it items".

1 comment:

My Shabby Rose Cottage said...

Oh..I love red/white enamelware too. I just found several pieces in back of an ole barn for just the taking! I loove to find great deals! I'll clean up your barn anytime...hehehe.

I am having a March Give-a-way...so go an comment to enter!

Warm hugs,
Linda