Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Fall !!!!!!


Yippee! Today is the start of the Fall season, I may have told you before that it is my favorite season. I love the fallen leaves, the beautiful colors, pumpkins, the cool temperatures and the long days.
I really wish we could have a little place out side of town where we have our own pumpkin farm. We could also offer hayrides, sell corn stalks, gourds and of course I would sell my primitive paintin's.
When my boys were young we would rake the leaves into a big pile and they would jump in them, throw them at each other or ride their bikes through them. I'm sure that these memories help spur my love of Fall. The boys no longer want to play in the leaves but Doo loves them he has to chase them all over the yard and this can make for a very long potty brake.

1 comment:

Rilda said...

I love the Fall season also. The world is so much more beautiful with colors of Fall all around. Let's us kinda see the rainbow colors but in another form. hehe! Have a happy and Joyful season. *U*