Thursday, September 27, 2007

Me and Doo in our new do's

We both went to be groomed on Tuesday. LOL I finally got my hair out of the ponytail I had worn all summer. I wore it in a ponytail trying to hide a bad mistake I had made back in Feb. I had went to get my hair done and got it dyed and it turned orange, we're talking Carrot Top kinda orange. I went to Wal-mart an bought the stuff to take that color out and then it turned blonde. But all is better now.

Doo he don't really care what his hair looks like, oh to have the dogs life. If he looks a little shell shocked in the picture it is because he was asleep and I swooped him up to snap this photo. I know he was probably thinking "hey I'm sleepin here".

2 comments:

Robin Leuschen said...

Your pooch is just toooo adorable !!! You look like you cleaned up pretty good too....LOL
I miss my baby Scruffy, hubby has allergies and so my son took her...she was just a Mutt, but what a Mutt she was....LOL...

Mockingbird Hill said...

Hey there, purty girl! Didn't see the orange/blonde combo, but this looks great ;) After a "short vacation break" I'm back and spending an afternoon catchin' up..love your puppy, too!

Cassie