Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh this is such an honor and a privledge!

What an honor!! I have received my 1st award!! This award was given to me by cyber buddy Cassie she is a sweetheart and has a wonderful blog. Oh Cassie thank you, I am so happy to have made you smile.

I'm passing this award on to one of my new pals (and fellow Crow) Michelle at The Primitive Pear, Michelle is such a sweety. I'm also awarding it to Steph at Sunshine and Ravioli because she makes me smile also and is very inspiring.

2 comments:

The Team at The Primitive Pear said...

Oh WOW...Thankyou so much Tonya, what an honor, I am always glad to make someone smile...and you have made me smile and inspired me in the garden, when I look at my picket fences I think of you..hehe! Love you blog and your work..what a wonderful new friend I have made...Thankyou! BIG Hugs Michelle xxx

SunshineandRavioli said...

Thank You Tonya!! As for inspiration...not so sure you should be looking here- lol! Great to see you posting again!