Saturday, June 23, 2007

Doo baby!


This is my little Doo baby, he is such a sweet heart. He is my constant companion, laying at my feet as I type this.
He is the first small house dog we have ever had and he has just stolen our hearts.
His registered name is Sir Doolittle of Nothington, hubby and I thought it a cleaver name, our boys thought it was dumb.
He just fits into our family perfectly, he is laid back most often, but does enjoy a little game of fetch usually every evening, and he is so easy going, he is just happy and content doing whatever, just as long as he is with us. Although he is not too much on going for long walks, he tires to easy and prefers the comfort of the air-conditioning.
Of course none of my friends or family will believe that he is all laid back and easy going, because he goes nuts when we have company. He loves visitors and believes in his mind that they love him too.
My boys say that I treat Doo better than I do them, I tell them it is because he listens and behaves better than they do. LOL

No comments: