Friday, July 13, 2007

My weekend auction finds!

This is what I found at the other end of the county and actually in another county on my "Traded laptop for blacktop this weekend" post. Went to a great auction in Ste. Genevieve, what bargains I got the whole table full of items plus the wooden ironing board and little child's rocker for $14.00.
These vintage linens are so pretty, I just love the towel with the basket and flowers. Most of the linens have been hand sewn. I love auctions!

A slide show of this weekend auction finds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those dishes and...don't get nuts..but I have a rocker just like that! It was mine as a kid and I still have it...don't fit in it, but still have it ;) So glad you had a fun time and you have some great treasures to show for it!

Tonya said...

Thanks Cassie, the dishes are great, I was pleased to get everything for 14 bucks thought that was a great bargain. The rocker needs some work on the seat, but they put it in with the ironing board which is what I really wanted.