Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got an award!!!


Yipee!

I received an award from Pammi of Grits Greens and Cornbread
Thanks so much Pammi. Love your blog too!

The rules are for this award are.....
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

So here are my 7 choices:

Bird In The Hand Primitives
Great blog Robin has here and she gives away goodies:-)

Mockingbird Hill Cassie has been a little MIA lately but maybe this award will bring her back around.

Sunshine and Ravioli Check out Steph's blog, you are gonna love it!

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives
I know Julie has already received an award but I do love her blog.

Blackberry Ridge Judy is new to blog world but has a great site going, love the stories.

Tidymom Cheryl is a new blogger too she has already received this award but I wanted to let you all know about her blog, it great.

The Pioneer Woman Warning! this blog is very addictive.

Okay that is 7 and its after midnight so I'm out of here. See ya!

5 comments:

HollyRidgeCreations said...

Oh, Tonya...it is so great to hear from you. I am tickled silly about the award and the wonderful comment that you put when you nominated me!!! Thanks so much. I certainly see why you received the award, your blog is great.

TidyMom said...

Thanks for the comments and the award Tonya. I love your blog too!

How fun that a former Country Junction customer found me! As much as we miss the shop, I'm enjoying my time at home!

Have a beautiful weekend.

~Tidymom

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Hey Tonya!
Thanks for the nice award!

Your blog is lookin' good! I love the new background! (Didn't know where I was for a sec! LoL!)

I will go post this award at my blog. :)

Happy Fall!

julie

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

HI Tonya,

Love the lamop and bread boards!! I wanted to let you know it is not too late at all to get the bittersweet - I got it too early! I am not sure if it grows in Missouri though. I did see it in OH last fall - northern OH though. Good luck finding it!

Mockingbird Hill said...

Okay...you did it! I'm out from under and happy to be here.. :) Thanks for the sweet award...I am always amazed at how small our world really is and wonder what it would be like if we hadn't had the chance to meet so many wonderful people.

I am touched by this...thank you Tonya, so very much!

Cassie