Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Primitive lamp and bread boards


I added a few things to my primitive collection over the weekend. Steve made the lamp for me actually he made two of them for me and I painted them. I love the way they turned out and they look so much better than the old glass, out of date ones I had. Those old lamps were big and took up a lot of space on the tables.

I bought the bread boards at an auction, I paid five dollars for both, Steve looked at me and said "Did you bid on those, what are you gonna do with those?" Oh when will he ever learn and figure out that I love old junk.
At the auctions we also picked up a set of old ice tongs, some clocks, and an old wooden ironing board. I have two of the ironing boards now, but I could not pass this one up I only paid three dollars for it.



3 comments:

pammi said...

hey Tonya! i just found you! i love your blog and i have enjoyed chatting with you! hugs Pam

pammi said...

ohh i forgot to say. i left you a blog award on my blog so you can go snag the award! have a wonderful day! Pam

Raymond Homestead said...

Great buy on the breadboards!