Monday, September 1, 2008

Is anyone still out there?

Hey! I just wanted to say I have not completely forgotten about my blog. I hope to get back to posting more often, I have just been enjoying summer so much and soaking up every last sunny shining drop of it.
I must say that although I have neglected my own blog I have been an avid reader on many others, that is how I came across my new background. Go check out Shel's Scraps she has lots of wonderful (FREE) backgrounds and with her very easy instructions they are a snap to install.

I am working on redoing my living room in a more prim/country style I will try to post some picture soon of the lamps Steve made for me.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Tonya! I know what you mean about taking a break. Until a few days ago, I hadn't blogged since NOVEMBER!! Love your redecorating...added you to my roll so I can keep updated on how it's going!